Forum Home Forum Home » Waterfowler » Waterfowlers Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Member Photo Gallery

English Bulldog Puppies Need Home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sotx23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: English Bulldog Puppies Need Home
    Posted: 27 October 2010 at 6:15pm

My wife's friend works at an Animal Shelter in Houston. Well they have 5 English Bulldog puppies that need a home. Evidently the owner passed away they will be put down if homes cant be found. I have a picture of them but it is imbedded into a email and I cant figure out how to convert to jpeg (I know I am useless). Anyway I assume they are free or a very minimal cost and do not know for sure if they have papaers. They are some very cute pups though! If you would like to see the pic just let me know and I will email. If you or anyone you know would be interested in a puppy please let me know.

English Bulldogs are GREAT dogs- I have one and Ducknut does also... More personality than you can imagine. But they can be needy and need to be indoors. So take that into consideration before taking one on.

I would take 3 if it was up to me, but my wife aint having that!!!! Myabe just one.... Yes

Anyway please let me know bc I dont want to see these little guys get put down.
ducknut View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ducknut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by sotx23 sotx23 wrote:

Well they have 5 English Bulldog puppies that need a home. Evidently the owner passed away

My bet is that the owner killed himself due to the fact that he realized he owned 5 English Bulldogs.LOL

Our Jessie is a bit of a spoiled DIVA who thinks that she owns this place.  She even has Abby wrapped around her finger, and Abby hates everyone but me.

Round2 to duckbill:
Easy Obama... We don't spread the wealth. If your dog wants a bird, he should hunt with someone who kills em...
sotx23 View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sotx23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 6:32pm
haha great salesman Curthina
A_Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:58am

I guess i wasnt thinking.........sent you a pm Sotx

Edited by A_Bear - 28 October 2010 at 5:42am
greenmonster View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenmonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:39am
[QUOTE=A_Bear]can you send the pics to   jeremy.hebert@motivaent.com[/QUOTE]

Uh oh you went and done it now! Do you know what kind of pictures that email is going to receive now? I suggest a PM next time.
"If you pretend to be a queer in a movie...you're a queer."
Ducknut Sept 13th 2011

CanSlayer01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CanSlayer01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 6:31am
I would REALLLLLLYYYY like to take one of these puppies. I need to discuss it with my husband first. I'd also like to see pictures and find out out if they are giving them away or if they are selling them, how much they are selling them for.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CanSlayer01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 9:34am
tried to send a PM but ur inbox is full
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 10:19am
Same with the PM. Please give me a call at 832-266-7213, I would rather adopt then buy one. Thanks, Kyle.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CanSlayer01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 10:26am
Hopefully this wont get me a whole bunch of nasty emails lol... please email me the pictures at Supershibby2001@yahoo.com. Thanks so much. My cousin and I are both interested in adopting one of these puppies!
sotx23 View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sotx23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 5:24pm
Guys- VERY sorry but by the time I posted all were spoken for. I figured they would go fast but the did.
ducknut View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ducknut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 5:39pm
There were never any puppies.  JP is an attention whore and wanted everyone to PM him to give him someone to talk to.LOL
Round2 to duckbill:
Easy Obama... We don't spread the wealth. If your dog wants a bird, he should hunt with someone who kills em...
GDO7 View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GDO7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 5:49pm
I think it was more like a status thing for himself.  He wanted to join those of us that have to be asked to clean out our box.  He needed to make himself feel good.
sotx23 View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sotx23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 6:01pm
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
seastros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seastros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:14am
Hey,

I am interested in the bulldog pups,  let me know if they are still available.

Seastros
tbk1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:50am
Originally posted by seastros seastros wrote:

Hey,

Seastros

You do realize this post is over a year old.
TimeMachine View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimeMachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by tbk1 tbk1 wrote:

Originally posted by seastros seastros wrote:

Hey,

Seastros

You do realize this post is over a year old.

Yeah. We done ate most of 'em.
milkfisher View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic
Senior Antagonizerist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milkfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:01am
Reading comprehension at its finest......
TEAM OUTLAW

Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition!

www.lonestaroutdoorcreations.com
GDO7 View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GDO7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:04am

Edited by GDO7 - 12 January 2014 at 8:17pm
capn View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chairman - Blast & Cast Men's Ministries

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:11am

Pretty sure this is a scam so that JP could get the newbies' share of the wealthy prince from Nigeria's inheritance that the shady banker is trying to sell through a website in China if you'll provide your social and promise to send a money order to a shipping company for the excess from the money order used to purchase your bulldog.

Good ol JP, still trolling I see.  Shady, but in a funny way.  Go get em JP!
"It's clear I've set the bar for reading comprehension way too high in your case.

Your mojo battery has gone dead."

- G K Chambers, Dec 2010
sotx23 View Drop Down
Duckaholic
Duckaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sotx23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:24pm
Haha kiss my a$$ it was a mega scam! Facebook garbage
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic